Fatal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal

US:Horde Nagrand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welsk, Shaman, Heals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Welsk

Welsk, Shaman, Heals Empty
PostSubject: Welsk, Shaman, Heals   Welsk, Shaman, Heals I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:53 am

Name: Alex
Timezone: Nsw Est time aha
Tell us about yourself? Im a fun guy always up for a laugh, almost quit wow cause i was over not raiding at times, been playing for 5 years haha.
List your computer's stats and your internet connection.
umm to be honest don't know much but its only a year old, Internet connection is really good.
Charactor

Name: Welsk/Negak
Class:Shaman/Dk
Level: 90/90
Professions:Herbs/Alch Jc/mining
What is your main spec?: resto/Frost
Do you have an off spec?:Enhancement/Blood
What are your rotations?:Earth shield/riptide/Healing wave/ Greater healing wave
Outbreak/Soul reaper/obliterate/Frost strike

Raiding Questions

Why do you want to join Fatal? Seems to be a good raiding guild and has a good mind set to push and keep me wanting to play wow.

Is there anyone that can vouch for you in Fatal?
Not really :/
Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC/Wotlk/Cata if relevant) Was in make warcraft not love during Cata didn't really do much we got down 6/7 FL and cleared DS, Wotlk i didn't really raid much :/ and now i was still in Make warcraft not love all of MoP and we only got 2/12 cause people didn't show up and left wow. but i do rescreah fights and so on to know what im doing.

Screenshot or link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc)

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting)

This is a progression guild so we are not looking to carry you, during raids you must be at your best with consumables and a ready brain. Can you handle this? Yes i can!.

Are you willing to be on standby for raids? Yes.

Last edited by Welsk on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bawl

Bawl

PostSubject: Re: Welsk, Shaman, Heals   Welsk, Shaman, Heals I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:06 am

How long have you been playing your shaman?

Why does your shaman have no enchants and some missing gems?

Also are you able to edit the title of your thread please? Just as (name, class, spec) Sorry we should have mentioned this in the App thread and we will update that.

<3 Bawl
Back to top Go down
Welsk

PostSubject: Re: Welsk, Shaman, Heals   Welsk, Shaman, Heals I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:12 am

All cata i played it, and cause i stoped playing my shaman for a bit im enchanting and gemming right now.
Back to top Go down
Bawl

Bawl

PostSubject: Re: Welsk, Shaman, Heals   Welsk, Shaman, Heals I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 am

Ok great, I will have another look once that is updated, cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Lights:)

Lights:)

PostSubject: Re: Welsk, Shaman, Heals   Welsk, Shaman, Heals I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:51 am

Hello Welsk.

At the moment we can only offer you a social spot as our raid group is fairly strong at the moment

Thank you for putting in time and effort into your app and we wish you the best.

-Lights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welsk, Shaman, Heals   Welsk, Shaman, Heals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welsk, Shaman, Heals
Page 1 of 1