Fatal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal

US:Horde Nagrand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Locksrus

Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock   Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Name: Troy Watson
Timezone: Melbourne!!
Tell us about yourself? Well, I'm a Motoring Solutions Consultant for a large Dealership in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs
List your computer's stats and your internet connection.  i7 860 CPU, Gigabyte P55-USB3 MB, Geforce GTX 660 2GB OC GPU, 6GB DDR3 1333 RAM, 800W Power, CPU Cooler & 120mm Fan, G110 Keyboard, Thermaltake Mouse & Headset. My internet is a Cable connection, generally around 17mbps hard wired, not wireless....I hate wireless. Not even my peripherals are wireless 

Charactor

Name: Locksrus
Class: Warlock
Level: 90
Professions: Enchanting & Tailoring maxed

What is your main spec?: Destruction
Do you have an off spec?: ....Affliction if I had to, but would require me to study my rotation a bit more..not an issue, but I prefer Destro 
What are your rotations?: Keep Immolate & Curse of Elements (if required) up, Conflagrate to proc Backlash, 3 Incinerates, Conflagrate, Incinerate till Conflagrate is off CD. Repeat. Cast Rain of Fire if target will be stationary. Get Embers to full, pop dark Soul & Blood Fury Racial, cast 5 Chaos bolts. Repeat the process, casting one Chaos bolt when I get to around 3 1/2 embers, untill my cd's are back, then fill the embers, pop cd's, casts 5 Chaos Bolts, etc, etc. Oh, and my Felhunter out, of course.

Raiding Questions

Why do you want to join Fatal?  Simple, Progression. I find myself very disillusioned with my current guilds capabilties. Not everyone, just  a couple that I believe are holding us back. As I am sure you are aware, recruiting is not easy these days, especially when people who you would like to replace are married to others that would leave if they had to..you see the problem. Plus I have raided with a couple of your guys in the past, as well as a few times with you guys on my Druid (Chroi) pre ToT 

Is there anyone that can vouch for you in Fatal? Tian & Carrion..they say they love me, I hope they mean it

Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC/Wotlk/Cata if relevant) Everything in WotLK except H LK. Only a few Heroics in Cata 4.1, but everything in FL & DS. MoP has been average. Only 1 Heroic in MSV, and 4/12 in ToT due to issues previously discussed

Screenshot or link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc) It seems I cant post a link, but here it is broken in to little itty pieces w w w . 
worldoflogs.com/reports/mx651opdecb9n85h/sum/damageDone/

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting)

This is a progression guild so we are not looking to carry you, during raids you must be at your best with consumables and a ready brain. Can you handle this?  I pride myself on always being ready to raid

Are you willing to be on standby for raids? If required, I can
Back to top Go down
Bawl

Bawl

PostSubject: Re: Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock   Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Hello and thank you for the lovely application!

I am please to say we would love to accept you on a trial basis starting next weeks raids (wednesday). If this works for you feel free to pm anyone for an invitation as everyone has invite access. Or just search for a Bawl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Locksrus

PostSubject: Re: Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock   Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Cheers guys. I should be able to jump over friday
Back to top Go down
Bawl

Bawl

PostSubject: Re: Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock   Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:02 am

Excellent! See you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock   Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locksrus :- Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1