Fatal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal

US:Horde Nagrand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willow-Destruction Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isodele

Willow-Destruction Lock Empty
PostSubject: Willow-Destruction Lock   Willow-Destruction Lock I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Name: Mel
Timezone: Melb so i think its like +8
Tell us about yourself? been playing wow for 5 years, had my lock that whole time, easy going, like to have a laugh and a drink.
List your computer's stats and your internet connection.
currently on a 4g connection, sit at about 200ms during raid encounters and my compter has inter core i7-2700k cpu and 16g of ram.

Character

Name: Willow
Class: warlock
Level: 90
Professions: mining and engi
What is your main spec?: destruction
Do you have an off spec?: affi, but not very good at it at the moment
What are your rotations?: CoE, Immolate, conflag, incinerate, chaos bolt once i have enough embers, switch to shadowburn at 20%, use DS and my synaps springs on my gloves off cooldown, or save them for burn phase

Raiding Questions

Why do you want to join Fatal? Well I am already here Smile

Is there anyone that can vouch for you in Fatal? Apple can, and I talk abit in guild chat :p

Previous Raid Experience (guilds, ranks/roles, and content cleared - include Vanilla/BC/Wotlk/Cata if relevant)
BC karra only, Wotlk-icc 12/12 10m 11/12 25m, cata- cleared DS heroic, so far in mop, 6/6 msv and 1/12 ToT.

Screenshot or link to any recent combat parses (WMO, WoL, etc)
I dont know how to use logs >.< I havent been able to figure it out, but i average out at about 90k ish

Link a screenshot of your UI (in combat, in a raid setting)
https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/2hf456e.jpg

This is a progression guild so we are not looking to carry you, during raids you must be at your best with consumables and a ready brain. Can you handle this?
Always ready for raids, always bring flasks, pots, feasts if needed and lock cookies Smile I always try to better myself and take criticism well.

Are you willing to be on standby for raids?
Absolutely
Back to top Go down
Bawl

Bawl

PostSubject: Re: Willow-Destruction Lock   Willow-Destruction Lock I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:54 am

Hello and thank you for your application,

We currently have no available positions for a raider in our team at this time. Even if we did I am afraid your gear and low progression would be too difficult for us to carry as we are starting heroic mode already. I am sorry. I hope you will continue to be a social guild member with us here and enjoy being in Fatal.

Bawl
Back to top Go down
Isodele

PostSubject: Re: Willow-Destruction Lock   Willow-Destruction Lock I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:46 pm

yeah that's fine. I thought it might be. I have had a lot of issues with my previous team, with members leaving and having to find pugs every week, made progression hard in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow-Destruction Lock   Willow-Destruction Lock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willow-Destruction Lock
Page 1 of 1